Here is a an exercise taken from Womb Wisdom for connecting your womb to the earth. Connecting the womb to the earth is an ancient practice that super charges your womb and boosts your health, and overall vitality. I tried it today, finding a spot of land in the park that didn’t seem to have garbage on it (I live in NYC) and let go of people looking funny at me:)
This exercise was taken from the book Womb Wisdom, which you can order at the end of the blog through the link…
1. Go to a spot in nature that you feel comfortable with and drawn to–a sacred site perhaps, but one that is green and alive.
2. Lie on the ground, with your womb pressing against the earth softly but firmly.
3. Place your arms above your head and press your third eye against the ground.
4. Start to breathe out from the third eye, projecting a beam of white light with each exhale down into the earth.
5. Travel with this beam of light and the breath through the earth, through the soil, through the tectonic plates, down into the molten core of the earth.
6. Do this for five minutes.
7. Now breathe in through your belly, up into your womb.
8. Breathe in the green of earth into your womb, the lushness, the protection, the nurturance of earth. Allow yourself to feel comforted, rooted, and grounded.
9. Do this for five minutes.
10. Now, thank Gaia for helping you to be alive; thank her for giving you the ground to walk on and be nourished by. Thank her for giving you a body to experience life.
11. Ask her to support you with whatever is most important in your life right now;, whatever issue or obstacle, ask her for her help.
-Womb Wisdom pg173-74
After you complete the exercise, please come back here and comment!
To order a copy of this book, click here
To find out how I make money blogging and networking with a group of people as interested in your success as they are in their own, and how you can to, click here:
All blessings to your empowerment and joy!